ICYMI : House Chairman, John Moore, joined the Gallo Radio Show this morning to discuss groups lobbying to keep change out of Mississippi schools. Check out the audio below:
Let us know your thoughts below:
M-F: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- MS High School Scoreboard Show
- The Gallo Radio Show
- The J.T. Show
- Head to Head
- MS Outdoors Radio
- Garden Mama
- The Handyman Show
- Prime Time with Don Taylor
brought to you by:
- Mississippi NAACP Calls to Act “Collectively and Calmly” After Ferguson Ruling
- Hattiesburg Man Sentenced In Cuco’s Shooting
- Two Horn Lake Men Charged for Ebola Hoax in Mississippi
- Escaped Pike County Inmate Found
- House Explodes in Attala County, Feds Now in on the Investigation
- The Best in Mississippi Football: Conerly Trophy Finalists Announced
- The Riots in Ferguson: Mississippians React
- Corruption in the Juvenile Justice System: Administrator Accused of Embezzlement
- Hipster fad or comfort fave?
- Sunscreen does what?
- Is ‘Interstellar’ possible?
- Garth makes Ferguson pledge
- IRS workers are again getting a bonus
- New Jersey lawmaker introduces bill to criminalize ‘rape by fraud’
- HOME-SCHOOL SPIKE Common Core opposition has more parents teaching
- COSBY SCANDAL Press admits it erred in coverage of comic