JACKSON, Miss.- Walmart has announced the recipients of the Walmart Foundation Mississippi State Giving grant at the Tuesday “Day of Giving.”
The grant is going to six nonprofits across the state that have shown excellent progress in meeting the needs of their communities and making significant social impacts throughout the years.
The organizations awarded include:
- The Autism Center of North Mississippi
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport Foundation, Inc.
- Mississippi Main Street Association
- Public Education Forum of Mississippi Inc.
- Mississippi Kidney Foundation Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mississippi
The organizations were awarded a total of $211,000 in grant funds.