SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Election day forecast: cloudy, cool

JACKSON, MISS– The Election Day forecast calls for rain. Take an umbrella to the precinct!

South Mississippi, today there’s a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Tonight brings a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tomorrow will be sunny with a high near 69 degrees.
Central Mississippi, today, a 60 percent chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then an extended chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Tomorrowmostly sunny, with a high near 71. Wind 5 to 10 mph. 
North Mississippi, today brings a 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Tonight, there’s a 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53.Tomorrow will be mostly sunny, with a high near 68 degrees.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More