JACKSON, MISS–You thought we were done with precipitation for a while? Not exactly.
Showers and thunderstorms likely today in Southern Mississippi, with a cloudy high of 73. A 60 percent chance of precipitation overnight with a low of 60 expected. Tomorrow, the chance of showers and thunderstorms jumps to 70 percent.
In the Central section of the state, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon, bringing a high of 73. Overnight, the likelihood of rain jumps to 40 percent, dipping to a low of 54. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a cloudy high near 68.
North Mississippi, sunny today with a high of 73. Overnight brings a 20 percent chance of showers along with a low of 44 degrees. Tomorrow, a 20 percent chance of rain, otherwise it will be partly sunny with a high near 69 degrees.