SuperTalk Mississippi
News

McComb House Fire Believed to be Started by Space Heater

MCCOMB, Miss. – Investigators believe a house fire in McComb was caused by a space heater.Fire crews arrived at 1017 Peoples Street in McComb, only to find 57-year-old Albert Winding dead inside. This fire took place Thursday night at around 3:40 a.m.

Winding was the only one living in the residents.  Fire Chief Steven Adams tells WLBT that Winding’s death appears to have been caused by the fire.

 

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More