SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Another Gloomy Day, Rain Likely

Jackson, Miss– Rain threatens Mississippi again today.

Let’s start in Southern Mississippi, where there’s a 20 percent chance of precipitation today. This evening, still a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a low around 66 degrees. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers and storm activity, along with a mostly cloudy high near 75.
North Mississippi, there’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms along with a cloudy high near 75. Tonight, the chance of rain jumps to 60 percent with a possible quarter-inch of accumulation. Tomorrow, another 60 percent chance of shower and thunderstorms with a high of 73 and up to an inch of rain accumulation.
Central Mississippi, showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm today. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Showers and thunderstorms are likely again tonight. Tomorrow, a 70 percent chance of precipitation and a cloudy high of 74 degrees.

 

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More