SuperTalk Mississippi

Be Careful With Space Heaters: Ittawamba County Fire Kills Children

ITTAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss.–A space heater may be to blame for a fire Monday night that killed four people and sent five more to the hospital. The fire happened about five miles north of Amroy.

According to, the sheriff, Chris Dickinson, blamed the fire on a space heater the family was using to keep warm in the cold night.

Dead were three month old baby, a two year old and a 17-year-old. Another person died at North Miss. Medical Center. Two other people also airlifted to Memphis and three more were at the local hospital.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2024 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

slot gacor rtp live slot gacor situs toto situs togel slot gacor