BILOXI, Miss. – The LEGO Creativity will make its road debut this Friday in Biloxi, offering a one-of-a-kind creative family fun experience LEGOs. The LEGO Creativity Tour will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities, competitions, and more.
Some of the activities include:
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many ways to play with DUPLO bricks
- Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
- Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
- LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
- Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
“Since we began the LEGO KidsFest five years ago, we have been flooded with requests to visit more cities and regions across the country, but they don’t all have the space to host a KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, senior events manager at LEGO Systems, Inc. “The LEGO Creativity Tour leverages some of the best of the LEGO KidsFest experience in a more flexible format to enable us to visit with even more families with an interactive, hands-on LEGO celebration.”
Show sessions on Friday, December 5 are 1:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-8:30 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, December 6 and 7, sessions are 8:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3:30 p.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m.
For ticket information visit www.LEGOcreativitytour.com