SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Expect some rain in the forecast today across the state

JACKSON, Miss.- Something of a mixed bag with the weather today.

Starting in South Mississippi, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Tonight, there’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 79.  Tomorrow, as we head into the weekend 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.
North Mississippi, showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tonight, there’s  a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 73. Tomorrow, there’s a 60 percent chance of showers with a high near 88 degrees.
 Central Mississippi, a 50 percent chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 88. Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2024 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

slot gacor rtp live https://puskesmaskemangkon.purbalinggakab.go.id/-/gacor/ slot gacor situs toto situs togel slot gacor