SuperTalk Mississippi

Fire Kills One-Year-Old in Pike County

PIKE COUNTY, Miss.–It was a fire at a trailer house in rural Pike County that killed one-year-old Tyler Lee Tuesday morning. Neighbors tried to help, but the child died of smoke inhalation.

There were also a two-year-old and a five-year-old in the house. They were taken to the hospital.

Lee died of smoke inhalation after being trapped in a bedroom.

The parents woke up when they heard the baby screaming. They got the other children out, but were not able to get to the child because of the flames, said investigators.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2024 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More