SuperTalk Mississippi

You Could Get Money Back for Your Electronics

JACKSON, Miss. – If you’ve purchased computers, printers, video game consoles, or other electronic devices with Dynamic Random Access Memory “DRAM” memory you could get money back from settlements.

Attorney General Jim Hood announced Thursday, March 6 that people who have purchased such items from 1998 to 2002 can file claims to get money back for purchasing electronic devices that were marked too high that had the memory chip in it.

All settling states, including Mississippi, will have access up to $310 million for consumer restitution.

To get money back eligible candidates must complete the form by August 1, 2014 with the settlements administrator. To file a claim visit or call 1-800-589-1425

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More