SuperTalk Mississippi
Weather

Misty weather?

Central Mississippi, a 60 percent chance of precipitation today, mainly before 9am and then after 3pm. High of 68 degrees. Winds 5-10 mph. Tonight, a 50 percent chance of rain with a low of 56. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers with a cloudy high of 66 degrees.

North Mississippi, a 70 percent chance of showers before noon. Cloudy with a high of 60 degrees. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of rain or drizzle with a cloudy low of 48 degrees. Tomorrow, a 20 percent chance of rain and a cloudy high of 57.
South Mississippi, patchy fog this morning. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high of 72 degrees. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers with a low of 60 degrees. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms with a high of 68 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More