SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Muggy Tuesday, rain on the way

JACKSON, MISS– The humidity is on the rise, as well as the chance of rain.

In South Mississippi, there’s a 70 percent chance of precipitation under mostly cloudy skies with a high of 89 degrees. Tonight, showers likely with a cloudy low of 79 degrees. Breezy too, with winds up to 15 MPH. Tomorrow, an 80 percent chance of rain with a high near 86 degrees.

North Mississippi, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Tomorrow, there’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92 degrees.

Central Mississippi, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 92 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More