SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Rain across the state to kick off the weekend

JACKSON, MISS– Rain continues through Friday statewide, leaving the coastal communities bracing for rising flood waters.

Central Mississippi, showers 70 percent likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 84 degrees
Tonight, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 73. Tomorrow, a 60 percent chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86 degrees.
South Mississippi, close to a 100 percent chance of rain with thunderstorms today with a high near 85 degrees. Winds up to 15 MPH. Tonight, more rain likely, mainly before 8PM with diminishing winds and a low around 80. Tomorrow, a 60 percent chance of more showers under mostly cloudy skies with a high near 88.
North, a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms under cloudy skies with a high near 87 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 87. Tonight, there’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 75. Tomorrow, a 60 percent likelihood of
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 87 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More