SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Rain chances decrease to start the week off

The rain chances are decreasing, especially on the Gulf Coast with much lighter precipitation today all around the state.

In South Mississippi, still a 50 percent chance of rain today under cloudy skies with a high of 88 degrees and 15 MPH winds. Tonight, 30 percent chance of showers with a mostly cloudy low of 77 degrees.Tomorrow, back up to a 50 percent chance of rain with a high of 87.
North Mississippi, a 30 percent chance of showers today. Partly sunny with a high of 90 degrees. Tonight, 30 percent chance of rain under mostly cloudy skies with a low of 73. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers with 10 MPH winds and a high of 89 degrees.
Central Mississippi, a 40 percent chance of rain today, mainly after 1 pm. We’ll reach 94 degrees with a heat index of 98. Tonight, 30 percent chance of rain with a low of 74 degrees. Tomorrow, a 50 percent chance of showers under mostly cloudy skies with a high of 89 degrees.

 

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More