SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Rain chances linger across the state today

Jackson, Miss– Rain is possible across the state today.

Central Mississippi, a 20 percent chance of showers today, mainly after 1 PM. Otherwise, mostly sunny with a high near 95. Heat index values will reach as high as 102 degrees. Gusty winds as high as 20 MPH. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers, then partly cloudy with a low of 74. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers becoming mostly sunny with a high near 94.

North Mississippi, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Otherwise, mostly sunny with a high near 94 degrees. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers becoming partly cloudy with a low around 74. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers, then partly sunny with a high near 89 degrees.

 South Mississippi, there’s a 40 percent chance of rain, becoming partly sunny with a high near 89 degrees. Tonight, a 20 percent of showers, then partly cloudy with a low around 80. Tomorrow, 40 percent chance of precipitation. Otherwise, partly sunny with a high near 90 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More