SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Rain likely today, scattered thunderstorms

Jackson, Miss–Showers and thunderstorms threaten the Magnolia state today.

Starting in South Mississippi, a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms today, mainly after 11AM. Mostly cloudy with a high near 88 degrees. Tonight, a continued 60 percent likelihood of rain, mainly before 8PM, then dipping down to a low of around 76. Tomorrow, just a 30 percent chance of precipitation along with a mostly cloudy high of 91.
North Mississippi, there’s a 60 percent chance of showers today along with a mostly cloudy high near 89. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Remaining mostly cloudy with a low of around 73 degrees. Tomorrow, there’s a 30 percent chance of rain, mainly in the afternoon. Otherwise, partly sunny with a high near 93 degrees.
Central Mississippi, we’re looking at a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 90. Tonight, there’s a 30 percent chance of rain, probably before 1AM. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a low around 73. Tomorrow,  a 20 percent chance of showers with partly sunny skies and a high near 93 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More