Mississippi Gulf Coast residents are preparing for flooding. Sandbags are being distributed at self-serve sandbag locations, and people are encouraged to bring a shovel to pack their own sandbags. If you are unable to pack a sandbag, there is someone who can help you or deliver bags to you if need be. Contact your local emergency management agency for more information.
The following self-serve locations are now open.
- West Division Roads Department
N. Washington Avenue (Hwy. 609), Ocean Springs/St. Martin
- East Division Roads Department
10825 Hwy. 63, Moss Point
- Central Division Roads Department
8500 Jim Ramsey Road, Vancleave
- St. Andrews Fire Department
1401 Elm Street, Ocean Springs/St. Andrews
- Escatawpa VFD
3801 Sentinel Drive, Moss Point
- Old Americus Road Fire Department
24321 Old Americus Road, Lucedale
- Gautier City Hall (behind building)
3330 Highway 90, Gautier
- Moss Point – Central Fire Station (behind station)
4204 Bellview Ave., Moss Point
- Moss Point – Forts Lake Fire Department
10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Ocean Springs Public Works
712 Pine Drive, Ocean Springs
- Pascagoula Recycling Center
4011 14th Street, Pascagoula
- Forts Lake Fire Department, 10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Hancock County Horse Arena – Kiln / Delisle Rd.
- Old Hancock County Complex – Longfellow Dr.
- Lakeshore Community Center – Lower Bay Rd.
- Bayside Fire Department – West Hinds St.
- Diamondhead City Hall / Police Department
- West Hancock Fire Department – Washington St.
- Lorraine Rd. Work Center – Hwy. 605 in Gulfport
- Woolmarket Work Center – Hwy. 67
- D’Iberville Work Center – 1st Ave./Rodriguez St.
- North Gulfport Work Center
- Lyman Work Center – County Farm Rd. in Gulfport
- Long Beach Work Center – Seal Ave.
- Long Beach Harbor parking lot
- Courthouse Rd. parking lot at Ken Combs Pier