Mississippi Gulf Coast residents are preparing for flooding. Sandbags are being distributed at self-serve sandbag locations, and people are encouraged to bring a shovel to pack their own sandbags. If you are unable to pack a sandbag, there is someone who can help you or deliver bags to you if need be. Contact your local emergency management agency for more information.
The following self-serve locations are now open.
- West Division Roads Department
N. Washington Avenue (Hwy. 609), Ocean Springs/St. Martin
- East Division Roads Department
10825 Hwy. 63, Moss Point
- Central Division Roads Department
8500 Jim Ramsey Road, Vancleave
- St. Andrews Fire Department
1401 Elm Street, Ocean Springs/St. Andrews
- Escatawpa VFD
3801 Sentinel Drive, Moss Point
- Old Americus Road Fire Department
24321 Old Americus Road, Lucedale
- Gautier City Hall (behind building)
3330 Highway 90, Gautier
- Moss Point – Central Fire Station (behind station)
4204 Bellview Ave., Moss Point
- Moss Point – Forts Lake Fire Department
10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Ocean Springs Public Works
712 Pine Drive, Ocean Springs
- Pascagoula Recycling Center
4011 14th Street, Pascagoula
- Forts Lake Fire Department, 10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Hancock County Horse Arena – Kiln / Delisle Rd.
- Old Hancock County Complex – Longfellow Dr.
- Lakeshore Community Center – Lower Bay Rd.
- Bayside Fire Department – West Hinds St.
- Diamondhead City Hall / Police Department
- West Hancock Fire Department – Washington St.
- Lorraine Rd. Work Center – Hwy. 605 in Gulfport
- Woolmarket Work Center – Hwy. 67
- D’Iberville Work Center – 1st Ave./Rodriguez St.
- North Gulfport Work Center
- Lyman Work Center – County Farm Rd. in Gulfport
- Long Beach Work Center – Seal Ave.
- Long Beach Harbor parking lot
- Courthouse Rd. parking lot at Ken Combs Pier
Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here.
Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.