SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Summer showers and thunderstorms possible, high temps barely reaching 90

JACKSON, MISS– The heat will rise as the potential for rain lessens across the state.

Today holds the potential for tumultuous conditions on the Coast. South Mississippi’s forecast is calling for a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87 today. Tonight mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87 degrees.
North Mississippi, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Tomorrow, there’s a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.
Central Mississippi, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 98. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90 degrees.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More