SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Weather this week is a far cry from winter weekend

JACKSON, MISS– In typical Mississippi winter fashion, temps will hit the 70’s by midweek. But first, a couple more cold days.

Today in North Mississippi, sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday night looks mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 10 to 15 mph. For Tuesday it’s a 40 percent chance of showers after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 15 mph. Tuesday night, showers likely, mainly after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
In Central Mississippi, Sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday is partly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday night has a 20 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
In South Mississippi, Monday, sunny, with a high near 57. Wind chill values between 20 and 30 early. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday night patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday is mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday night, areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

 

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More