JACKSON, Miss. – Eight candidates have qualified to be on the Mississippi ballot in the 2016 Nov. 8th presidential general election.
The names were announced by the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Office on Friday:
- Hilary Clinton, Democratic Party
- Donald J. Trump, Republican Party
- Darrell Castle, Constitution Party
- Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente, American Delta Party
- Jim Hedges, Prohibition Party
- Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party
- Jill Stein, Green Party
- Barbara Dale Washer, Reform Party
The qualifying fee of $2,500 was paid by all candidates except Washer who was not required to pay because her papers were filed before the effective date of the statute requiring the fee.