SuperTalk Mississippi
News

A chance of rain with a dose of sunshine

2/2/17


North Mississippi, A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50 degrees. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48.

 

South Mississippi, Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67. Tonight, patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Tomorrow, patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.

 

Central Mississippi, A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tomorrow, a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54 degrees.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More