BRENHAM, Texas- Ice cream products contaminated with Listeria have forced the company into recall.
Listeria is a food-born virus that has already claimed three lives and made two others sick in Kansas,
Since Blue Bell products are sold in Mississippi, these items could be in your freezer. If you have any of the following products at home, you should throw them out.
- Chocolate Chip Country Cookie, SKU #196
- Great Divide Bar, SKU #108
- Sour Pop Green Apple Bar, SKU #221
- Cotton Candy Bar, SKU #216
- Scoops, SKU #117
- Vanilla Stick Slices, SKU #964
- Almond Bars, SKU #156
- 6 Pack Cotton Candy Bars, SKU #245
- 6 Pack Sour Pop Green Apple Bars, SKU #249
- 12 pack No Sugar Added Moooo Bars, SKU #343
The company said all products have been pulled from stores.