SuperTalk Mississippi
Weather

Clouds moving in

Clouds may bring their ‘usual’.


North Mississippi, A 20 percent chance of showers, today. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight, a 60 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tomorrow, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

 

South Mississippi, Partly sunny, with a high near 68, today. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight, areas of fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Tomorrow, there’s a 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind around 10 mph.

 

Central Mississippi, Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60 degrees. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tomorrow, a 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More