SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Mid-week rain chances to give way to cooler temps

Rain chances continue for the mid-week hump..

In North Mississippi A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Tonight chance of showers jumps to 70 percent and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, cloudy, with a low around 43.

For Central Mississippi– a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tonight a 70 percent chance of showers mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 56.

And across South Mississippi a 40 percent chance of showers cloudy, with a high near 75. Tonight a 70 percent chance of showers, cloudy, with a low around 59.

Thursday brings cooler nights back as rain chances start to wind down.

South Mississippi Thursday’s highs hit near 65 with a small chance for rain, low around 34.

North Mississippi, sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday night looks clear, low around 31.

And for Central Mississippi, Cloudy through mid morning, temp falling to around 49, low 30’s.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More