Due to severe weather Sunday night, and the expectation of more on Monday, schools across the state will be delayed on Monday April 3, 2017.
- Pine Belt schools will be delayed
- Hattiesburg Public School District will be delayed
- buses will begin routes at 9:00 a.m. and staff will report at 9:00 a.m.
- HPSD Schools are delayed as follows:
- Mary Buthune: 9:15 a.m.
- NR Burger Middle School: 9:30 a.m.
- Burney STEAM Academy: 9:40 a.m.
- All Elementary Schools: 10:00 a.m.
- Hattiesburg High School: 10:30 a.m.
- University of Southern Mississippi campuses in Hattiesburg and on the Gulf Coast will be delayed until 10:00 a.m.
- The Lamar County School District will begin 2 hours later than usual, including bus routes.
- Jones County Schools:
- busses will start 2 hours later than usual
- Jones County Elementary Schools delayed until 9:45 a.m.
- Jones County Middle and High Schools delayed until 9:50 a.m.
- Laurel City Schools will begin 2 hours later than usual
- Laurel High and Middle School delayed until 9:45 a.m.
- Laurel Elementary School delayed until 10:15 a.m.
- Laurel Christian School (pre-school, elementary and high school) delayed until 10:00 a.m.
- St. Johns Day School delayed for 2 hours.
- 1st Trinity Early Learning Center delayed for 3 hours.
- Healing Touch Career College at JSU delayed for 2 hours.
More updates to come.
Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here.
Copyright 2023 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.