SuperTalk Mississippi
News Weather

Thursday forecast: expect more afternoon storms

JACKSON, MISS– The typical summer storm can be expected later in the afternoon.

South Mississippi, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Tomorrow, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Central Mississippi, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Tonight, there’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Tomorrow is shaping up to be sunny, with a high near 94 degrees.
North Mississippi, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94 degrees. Tonight will be partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Tonight, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Tomorrow, it should be partly sunny, with a high near 94 degrees.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More