JACKSON, Miss.- Eleven counties have been added to the Mississippi disaster declaration after the flooding in March of 2016.
FEMA will now offer assistance to the following counties effected by March flooding:
Clarke, Forrest, Greene, Jones, Marion, Panola, Perry, Quitman, Sunflower, Tunica, and Wayne Counties. Bolivar, Coahoma, and Washington were declared on March 25th.
Residents and businesses who were effected by the disaster should visit www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-FEMA.
What you will receive through the Individual Assistance Program.
- Temporary housing assistance.
- Uninsured or under insured personal property losses.
- Medical, dental, and funeral expenses caused by the disaster.
- Other disaster-related expenses or serious needs.
- Low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration are available to cover residential and business loss.