The 22nd annual Double Decker Festival is in full-swing at the Courthouse Square in Oxford, Mississippi.
The two-day even runs April 28th-29th and showcases local cuisine, music and the arts. According to the events website, more than 60,000 people are expected to attend the event.
Saturday, folks can look forward to perusing the more than two hundred art and food vendors, while enjoying both local and touring musicians.
Saturday’s acts include:
· 10:15 a.m. (The Mississippians Jazz Ensemble)
· 11:30 a.m. (Amelia Eisenhower & The Peruvian Farm Girls)
· 1:00 p.m. (Robert Finley)
· 2:30 p.m. (Seratones)
· 4:00 p.m. (James McMurtry)
· 5:30 p.m. (Luther Dickinson)
· 7:00 p.m. (Dr. John & The Nite Trippers)
· 8:45 p.m. (Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats)
Art booths will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and will feature a broad perspective of art disciplines.
Some of the food venders on-hand include, B&E BBQ and More, Southern Sweets & More, Funky’s Pizza, Ming’s Chicken, Ravine, Heart Break Coffee and Sunday’s Best.
For the full list of food vendors and information regarding musical acts, click here.