Mississippi has 81 dairy farm families in operation, milking approximately 9,500 milk cows. June is Dairy Month and time to celebrate the hard work dairy farmers do year round. Not to mention, the delicious and nutritious package that comes in a tall glass of milk, cheese and yogurt.
Learn more about June Dairy Month.
- 1 cup (8-ounces) low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 (6-ounce) containers vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
Slice banana and freeze for 30 minutes. Combine milk, yogurt, banana, cocoa powder and ice cubes in blender. Blend until smooth and frothy. Top with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.