The Public Service Commision is cracking down on unlawful practices in the state.
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley announced that the Public Service Commission has revoked the certificates of 17 telecommunications companies to do business in Mississippi due to their failure to provide the PSC with an annual report detailing their business activities in the state.
Presley said that the businesses were not only out of compliance with the PSC, but also the Secretary of State’s office.
“We will not allow these companies to just flaunt the law. If you fail to respond to us, we cannot believe you are responsive to your customers,” Presley said.
Presley added that consumers who are receiving telecommunications services from any of the seventeen companies should immediately notify his office toll-free at 1-800-356-6428 or 1-800-637-7722.
The following telecommunications companies have had their certificate to sell services in Mississippi revoked by the PSC today:
- American Phone Services Corporation
- Association Administrators, Inc.
- Correctional Communications, Inc.
- Business Discount Plan, Inc.
- C.M. Inc.
- Davco, Inc.
- Ernest Communications, Inc.
- Gold Line Telemanagement, Inc.
- IBFA Acquisition Company, LLC
- Independent Telecommunications Systems, Inc.
- Inmate Communications Corporation,
- iNetworks Group, Inc.
- NECC Telecom, Inc.
- Primus Telecommunications, Inc.
- Pulse Telecom, LLC
- QX Telecom, LLC
- STi Prepaid, LLC