GULFPORT, Miss. – Two men from Alabama found guilty of bank robberies stretching from Pensacola to Gulfport have been sentenced to Federal prison. Keith Kiel was sentenced to 67 years and Randy Marshall was sentenced 142. Both are planning to appeal to the 5th U.S. District Court of Appeals.
The men were also ordered to pay $191,321.22 in restitution to the banks they stole from and to the owners whose vehicles were stolen for use in the robberies.
- Regions Bank, Bienville Boulevard, Ocean Springs, MS (3/4/08)
- First Federal Savings and Loan, U.S. Highway 90, Gautier, MS (5/13/08)
- Regions Bank, Eisenhower Drive, Biloxi, MS (6/19/08)
- Merchants & Marine Bank, Mississippi Highway 613, Moss Point, MS (12/13/12)
- Wells Fargo Bank, Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL (1/28/13)
- Hancock Bank, Cowan Road, Gulfport, MS (3/20/13)
- Bancorp South, Fort Dale Road, Greenville, AL (5/2/13)
- Hancock Bank, Main Street, Moss Point, MS (5/17/13)
Marshall was arrested in May, just two days after the Hancock Bank was robbed in Moss Point. Kiel was arrested on a federal warrant in September 2013.