Laurel is home to the Lauren Rodgers Museum of Art, Mississippi’s oldest art museum. The city has a total population of 18,548 people.
- The Sports Page with Mitchell Williams Monday 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Williams discusses local and national sports and brings a Mississippi twist with local guest including coaches and athletes that have an inside view of the sports world.
- The Michael & Bob Show with Bob Ghetti and Michael Mergens Wednesday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Michael Mergens and Bob Ghetti transition you from the Paul Gallo to JT with a unique and entertaining twist on what’s happening in The Pine Belt. Covering entertainment, sports, and news, with a different viewpoint on topics in your area.
- Laurel Live with Anthony Shoemake Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- First Baptist Church of Laurel Bible Study
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- First Baptist Church of Laurel Sunday Service
Sunday 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.