Six people have been taken into custody following an undercover operation in north Mississippi to curb human trafficking.
According to the Mississippi Department of Public Safety, special agents conducted “Operation Blue Christmas” in Tupelo on Monday, November 27.
The operation led to the following arrests and charges:
- 40-year-old Tyler Dyer — child exploitation and felony possession of methamphetamine
- 64-year-old Dwight Bails — procuring prostitution
- 55-year-old Richard Rorie — procuring prostitution
- 50-year-old Jason Foulks — procuring prostitution
- 47-year-old Travis McCraw — procuring prostitution
- 23-year-old Christian Lampkin — procuring prostitution
No further information has been provided about the operation.