USA Today readers have selected Jellystone Park in Pelahatchie as America’s best RV park.
As part of the publication’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards for 2022, Jellystone Park Pelahatchie – which is one of over 75 Camp Jellystone locations across the country – was chosen over RV parks in Arkansas, South Dakota, Montana, and Florida.
“Located a short drive from Mississippi’s state capital in Jackson, Yogi on the Lake at Pelahatchie is the perfect family destination for an RV trip,” 10Best editors wrote. “The campground offers various waterfront, off-lake, deluxe, and premium sites furnished with cable, water, sewer, and electric hook-ups. A few of the park amenities available include free WiFi, a splash park, a recreation center, lake fishing, mini-golf, human foosball, a swimming pool, and much more. Planned seasonal activities for family members of all ages and special theme weekends are designed to make your stay a memorable vacation.”
The full list of winners in the category of Best RV Parks:
- Jellystone Park Pelahatchie – Pelahatchie, MS
- Wanderlust RV Park – Eureka Springs, AR
- Rafter J Bar Ranch – Hill City, SD
- Montana Basecamp – Kalispell, MT
- Sugarloaf Key/Key West KOA Holiday – Key West, FL
- Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph – Santa Claus, IN
- Ruby’s Inn RV Park – Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
- Ancient Cedars RV Park – Mancos, CO
- Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave – Cave City, KY
- River’s End Campground and RV Park – Tybee Island, GA
Photos courtesy of Jellystone Park Pelahatchie/Facebook