Alternative pop artist Lana Del Rey will be stopping in Mississippi during her nationwide tour throughout September and October.
The six-time Grammy award nominee is scheduled to perform at the Brandon Amphitheater on September 27, with the tour expected to start in Franklin, Tennessee.
From there, Rey will make 10 stops across several southern states including Texas, Alabama, and Florida before ending the tour in Charleston, West Virginia.
Rey rose to popularity in the 2010s for her single “Video Games” and her first major label debut album, Born to Die, before releasing hit songs “Summertime Sadness” and “Young and Beautiful.”
Since then, Rey has received several accolades throughout the past decade, including being named “one of the most influential singer-songwriters of the 21st century” by Variety and being nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
Tickets for the concert will be available for purchase starting at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, August 25.
Here’s the full list of Rey’s tour dates:
- September 14 — Franklin, Tennessee at FirstBank Amphitheater
- September 17 — Austin, Texas at Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- September 19 — Dallas, Texas at Dos Equis Pavilion
- September 21 — Huntsville, Alabama at Orion Amphitheater
- September 23 — West Palm Beach, Florida at iThink Financial Amphitheatre
- September 25 — Tampa, Florida at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre
- September 27 — Brandon, Mississippi at Brandon Amphitheater
- September 29 — Charlotte, North Carolina at PNC Music Pavilion
- October 1 — Columbia, Maryland at Merriweather Post Pavilion (All Things Go Music Festival)
- October 3 — Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at The Pavilion at Star Lake
- October 5 — Charleston, West Virginia at Charleston Coliseum