Two mobile Disaster Recovery Centers operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the state of Mississippi will be making stops in Monroe County throughout the month of April.
Wren Fire Department, 32659 Hwy 45N, Aberdeen, MS 39730
- April 10 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 11 and 12 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 16 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- April 17-19 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Rose of Sharon, 520 111th St. Amory, MS 38821
- April 13 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 14 and 15 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 20 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 21 and 22 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- April 23 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Disaster Recovery Centers provide disaster survivors with information from Mississippi state agencies, FEMA, and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Survivors can get help applying for federal assistance, including disaster loans, update their FEMA applications and learn about additional recovery resources
There are several Disaster Recovery Centers operating throughout the storm-damaged region. To find a center close to you, click here. No appointment is necessary to get assistance.