Weather experts predicted an above-average hurricane season, and we’re beginning to see more activity.
There are two systems officials in Mississippi are keeping an eye on. Both are expected to become tropical storms by Friday.
Although the forecast is uncertain right now, it is never too early to have a plan in place.
- Flashlight and battery-powered radio with additional batteries.
- Canned and non-perishable food.
- Bottled water.
- Toiletry items.
- Pet food and pet supplies.
- Medicine and prescription medication.
- Copies of important family papers and documents.
- Personal protective equipment