Tickets for the 58th annual Dixie National Rodeo are now on sale with the Mississippi Fair Commission announcing the entertainment lineup Thursday.
The Dixie National Rodeo, which is touted as the largest professional rodeo east of the Mississippi River, will take place February 10-12 and February 15-18.
Dixie National Rodeo performances for 2023 are as follows:
- Friday, February 10 at 7 p.m. – Randy Houser
- Saturday, February 11 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. – Chancey Williams
- Sunday, February 12 at 2 p.m. – Mark Chesnutt
- Wednesday, February 15 at 7 p.m. – Lainey Wilson
- Thursday, February 16 at 7 p.m. – Diamond Rio
- Friday, February 17 at 7 p.m. – Casey Donahew
- Saturday, February 18 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. – Chris Lane
“The Mississippi State Fairgrounds is gearing up for another exciting Dixie National Livestock Show and Rodeo,” Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce Andy Gipson said. “The Dixie National Rodeo, the ‘Greatest Show on Dirt,’ is one event that you will not want to miss. Bring your family and enjoy this something-for-everyone event as cowboys and cowgirls from across the country converge for this rodeo competition. I encourage everyone to get their tickets now for the 2023 Dixie National Rodeo.”
Tickets can be purchased online or at the Mississippi Coliseum Box Office in Jackson.