SuperTalk Mississippi
News COVID-19 Featured News Latest News Trending News

What to do if you lose your proof of vaccination card

coronavirus mississippi
Photo taken by SuperTalk Mississippi News

Some entities now require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, so what should you do if you misplace your vaccination card?

The Mississippi State Department of Health does not provide replacement vaccination cards. However, you can log into MyIR, an online service that partners with state health departments to store immunization records, for access to COVID-19 vaccination records.

You can also can request a mailed copy of individual immunization records.  

The registration process is easy and only takes a few minutes. 

When you go to the website, click the register tab in the top right corner, click on Mississippi, then enter a name, e-mail address and password to create an account.

Stay up to date with all of Mississippi’s latest news by signing up for our free newsletter here

Copyright 2024 SuperTalk Mississippi Media. All rights reserved.

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More