With no winners during Friday night’s drawing, the Mega Millions jackpot has grown to a record-breaking $1.55 billion.
Ahead of the next drawing on Tuesday, the jackpot currently sits at an estimated $1.55 billion with a $747.2 million cash option. If a player were to match all six numbers, it will be the largest payout in the game’s history.
Since April, there have been 31 consecutive rolls for the current Mega Millions game without a winner, with one ticketholder in Syracuse, New York hitting the $20 million jackpot on April 18. Five other Mega Millions players have won this year, including a $1.348 billion haul in January.
To date, here are the largest Mega Millions jackpots:
- $1.55 billion (tentative): 08/08/2023 – no winner yet
- $1.348 billion: 08/4/2023
- $1.348 billion: 10/13/2023 1-Maine
- $1.337 billion: 07/29/2022 1-Ill.
- $1.050 billion: 01/22/2021 1-Mich.
- $656 million: 03/30/2012 3-Il., Kan., Md.
- $648 million: 12/17/2013 2-Calif., Ga.
- $543 million: 07/24/2018 1-Calif.
- $536 million: 07/8/2016 1-Ind.
- $533 million: 03/30/2018 1-N.J.
The winning numbers for Tuesday night’s Mega Millions drawing will be revealed at 10 p.m. CT.