The Powerball jackpot has climbed to $875 million, making it the third-largest grand prize in the game’s history.
The jackpot rolled after no ticket matched all six numbers drawn on Wednesday night, which was 23-35-45-66-67 and Powerball of 20.
It’s been nearly three months since the Powerball jackpot was last hit in the April 19 drawing when a ticket in Ohio matched all five white balls and the red Powerball to win a grand prize worth $252.6 million.
Since then, there have been 36 consecutive drawings without a jackpot winner. The longest Powerball jackpot run has been 41 drawings.
The Mississippi Lottery Corporation is also reminding players to check their tickets as several large prizes from Mega Millions and Powerball have not been claimed.
Mega Millions outstanding prizes:
- $30,000 ticket purchased from Circle K on Bienville in Ocean Springs for the Jan. 17 drawing expires July 16, which means the player has until 5 p.m. Friday, July 14, to claim.
- $10,000 ticket purchased from Main Street Junction on West Beacon Street in Philadelphia for the March 28 drawing expires Sept. 24.
- $10,000 ticket purchased from Sai Quick Stop on West Wortham Road in Saucier for the July 11 drawing expires Jan. 7, 2024.
Powerball outstanding prizes:
- $1 million ticket purchased from Sprint Mart on Highway 72 West in Corinth for the April 3 drawing expires Sept. 30.
- $100,000 ticket purchased from Keith’s Superstore #107 on Highway 49 in Saucier for the July 8 drawing expires Jan. 4, 2024.
Friday’s drawing for the Mega Millions jackpot has risen to the sixth largest in game history at a total of $560 million with an estimated cash value of $281.1 million. Thursday’s drawing of the Mississippi Match 5 jackpot is an estimated $55,000.