The College World Series has officially begun and there have been a few distinctive additions to the food menu at Charles Schwab Field.
Menu items for this year’s CWS include:
- Chicken In a Pickle – a fried chicken sandwich featuring a bread-and-butter pickle aioli, crinkle-cut dill pickles, and fried pickles.
- Bratter Up Burger – a pork bratwurst, all-beef patty, with caramelized onion.
- O’Dog – a hotdog stacked with queso, grilled steak, and steak sauce.
- Jalapeño Popper Dog – a hotdog laced with cream cheese, jalapeño jam, bacon bits, and fried jalapeños.
- The Chicken N’ Waffle Fries – a tray of waffle fries topped with chicken tenders covered in a spicy maple aioli featuring sriracha.
- Cauliflower Tots – cauliflower bites on top of tots drizzled in a spicy sauce.
For more food items available in Omaha, check out this piece from The Omaha World-Herald.